As you consider your direct mail campaign, it is helpful to understand the importance of the different components in your overall success. As you can see, it is most important to reach the right people with the right offer.
40/40/20 RULE OF DIRECT MAIL
- 40% Identifying and reaching your best audience
- 40% The offer or call to action
- 20% The graphics, paper and everything else
Plan Plan Plan
Planning, production and mailing take time, so get MPX involved early. A mailing project should start 4-6 weeks before you want people to receive their mail.
- 2-3 weeks to plan project and purchase list
- 1 week to print the project
- Allow 7-10 days the piece to be in the mail
Overwhelmed? We’ve got you! Click the link for a digital download or ask us for a hard copy of our reference book, “The MPX Guide to Direct Mail Marketing Success.”download PDF chevron_right chevron_right chevron_right